Brutalist bronze door handle and fittings with geometric design. The set includes a matching letterbox cover, bell push and escutcheon or keyhole plate. European, mid-20th century.
The items in this set have been left as found, unpolished; they have a deep patina. Minor traces of paint on reverse.
The handle bracket is is attached to the plate by two screws on the reverse. The handle can be fitted to the door using four long bolts (not supplied) as suit the thickness of your door and the weight of the metal.
- Main plate of the handle is H 15 cm x W 15 cm.
- The depth from the face of the door to the front face of the handle is approximately 7 cm.
- L 28.7 cm x W 7.7 cm x D 1.6 cm
- L 7.7cm x W 7.7cm x D 1.1cm (excluding button)
- H 5.4 cm x W 5.4 cm x D 1.0 cm